Customer Service Officer
Advertiser: Safe Financial GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Sept 2019
- Gold Coast
- $47,424 pa. plus weekly commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
We require an energetic and intelligent Customer Service Officer with strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
Experience with other lenders will be advantageous.
On offer is either a full-time or part-time arrangement.
Experience in a customer service, lending, credit, broker or financial services environment is essential.
- Do you have knowledge of SACC and MACC requirements?
- Do you have experience processing loan applications.
- Do you understand the requirements of responsible lending?
- Do you have attention to detail to apply 100% accuracy with analysing customer bank statements to verify personal budgets, credit reports and application information?
- Do you have skills to identify fraudulent or suspicious behaviour?
- Do you have experience assessing loan applications of any type to make decisions?
Applicants who answer Yes to most of the above questions are encouraged to apply.
Your remuneration package will consist of an above award wage plus a generous commission structure that is payable when weekly KPIs are achieved.
Our business has been operating for over 18 years, we have a positive and happy working environment that would suit a team player who will consistently deliver high levels of service to our internal and external customers at all times.
No phone calls please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?