JUNIOR MARKETING AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Advertiser: Kings Creek HotelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Sept 2019
- Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Are you searching for a career opportunity that is fast paced, high performing and never boring?
Do you have an outgoing, engaging personality with a positive attitude?
Are you an excellent verbal and written communicator?
If you have answered yes to all three points above and think this may be the job you are looking for then please keep reading.
STATE WINNERS AND NATIONAL FINALISTS OF THE YEAR AT THE AUSTRALIAN HOTEL ASSOCIATION AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE, KINGS CREEK HOTEL IS LOOKING FOR AN ENERGETIC INDIVIDUAL TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
This role will initially be in an assistant capacity to our Marketing division with some overflow and involvement of general business administration tasks.
- Monday - Friday 10am-6pm
- This role is available for immediate start
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Hang out with the office French Bulldog
- Become part of our mindfulness approach to daily work routines.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Managing advertisements on social media platforms in line with current promotions and events
- Professional drafting of correspondence and document preparation
- Processing of suppliers contracts
- Preparing the business for upcoming sporting and hospitality year-round calendar events. i.e. Footy season, Spring Racing Carnival
- Communicating internally with team members regarding offers, promotions and upcoming events.
- Measuring and collecting data from advertising and promotional campaigns and events.
- Previous experience in office administration
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to cope with multiple demands of phones, emails and schedules
- Digital literacy skills - in particular Excel, emails and Word processing with the ability to learn new systems
- Excellent organisational skills
- Well-presented and a high level of professionalism
- Stand tall and proud of our company branding and philosophies
If you believe you are the right fit for our venue, then please email your resume and cover letter to:
Take note only successful candidates will be contacted.