Sales Territory ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Sales Territory Manager
A great opportunity for an ambitious individual searching for that all encompassing Territory Sales Manager position
• Independent, challenging and rewarding position.
• Represent, maintain and grow sales for an established, energetic & growing business in the Gourmet Food & drink sector (manufacturer, distributor, importer, and exporter).
• The client base is varied and consists of retailers, delis, fruiterers, butchers, supermarkets, and cafes.
• The role is to represent, promote and sell positively & professionally
• The successful candidate will:
- Be creative, passionate and professional
- Have excellent communication skills
- Thrive in a sales & marketing environment
- Be enthusiastic & passionate about food
- Have FMCG experience
- Identify and negotiate sales opportunities throughout the territory
- Establish and create new business opportunities through cold-calling
- Grow sales and distribution from an already established customer base
- Adhere to individual KPI's
- Assist in the launching of new products to market
- Sell through promotions and adhere to a calendar for group promotions.
Skills & Experience
- Strong people skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Proven ability to think laterally and thrive under pressure
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Meticulous planning and time-management skills
- Retail and liquor experience preferred
- An interest in "healthy living"
- Minimum 2 year relevant experience
You will receive
- iPad CMS, iPhone & vehicle
- Exclusivity to all of our brands & pride in selling artisanal healthy natural food made in house as well as specialty gourmet imported products.
Great people skills is a MUST. Being highly organised is what will make you succeed. Confidence to push to the front of the line, ask questions and engage with the customer is the essence of a good salesperson.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, Alternatively email Magnus Karlsson at (Magnus@qualityfoodworld.com.au) or give us a call at 1300 765 459