Consultant Contract Role (Maternity Leave Position with Potential of Perm)Private Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Management & Change Consulting
Are you an ambitious and high-energy individual who wants to take the next step in your consulting career?
If yes, please read on...
Mirus Australia is a people + technology company delivering transformative ideas and solutions to aged care providers across Australia. Our teams include individuals who are bright, innovative, and analytical and who bring a diverse set of skills and life experiences to their work.
We are looking for smart candidates who want to advance their careers and business skills while learning to build solutions for our aged care partners. Mirus consultants are known for their analytical and problem-solving skills. They are a crucial part of our future growth, developing our culture, hiring and mentoring employees, and participating in new business development.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Join a team of bright aged care specialists with a varied background and common passion
Work with executives and operational staff to truly understand a problem and make a difference
Contribute to client acquisition and retention strategies continuously
Receive career development, on-going training, coaching and mentoring
Travel across Australia from beautiful country wine regions to happening coastal cities
We are looking for someone with:
- A bachelor’s degree (any subject)
- Eagerness to learn, contribute and share
- A strong desire to execute, drive impact and demonstrate urgency with projects big and small
- A passion for empowering others to thrive
- Demonstrated ability to adopt to new technology
- Remarkable verbal and visual communication
- An eye for data analytics, and an ability to compile and present information well
- The ability to break down complex analysis into easy to understand insights
Aged care is an interesting, expanding and highly-rewarding industry to be in with ample opportunities for innovation, growth and leadership.With the industry going through some radical changes, this will be a good time to join.
Based in Sydney or Melbourne, we strive to help Aged Care organisations achieve exceptional business outcomes and provide the best care for their residents. We work across the whole business to develop operational, people and technology capabilities. To be successful in this role, you will need to depend on your consulting skills, problem solving and capacity to care about what you are doing.
Our culture is unlike anywhere else, and our offices are designed with workspaces for every mood, to help you do great work. At Mirus you can be part of a company that is growing rapidly, build innovative products and solutions that will directly impact more than 65000 elderly Australians, for #makingagedcarebetter.
Only successful candidates will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in a consulting role?