Territory Sales Manager - Food FMCG
Advertiser: The Market Grocer Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Territory Sales Manager - Food/FMCG
- Australian Grocery Company
- Independent Retail Focus
An exciting opportunity has become available to work with an Australian food-focussed FMCG company as a Territory Sales Manager.
The Market Grocer is a growth-focussed Australian-owned food business supplying an extensive range of grocery, health lines and fruit & nut products to Independents and other retailers throughout Australia. We have been established in NSW for 14 years, and have an increasing presence here, with impressive year-on-year growth. Due to this growth our already strong sales team needs an extra sales person with demonstrated experience in our field and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Manage a wide range of established accounts within the territory
- Ensure all stores in the territory are maintained and maximised
- Analyse which stores may be under-performing & provide a strategy to turn them into high performing stores
- Ensure coverage of Territory is 100% whilst achieving set KPI's
- Up selling the product portfolio to add ranging to all customers
- Identify and provide strategies to win new business within the territory
Profile of Successful Applicant
- Independent Supermarket Food Retailing experience required
- Hunter attitude, with strong goal achievement focus
- Passionate about Independent Retailing
- Desire to make a real difference in their Territory, and work to build their customers’ Businesses
- Willingness to become knowledgeable on a wide range of our products
- MSO experience highly regarded
- Able to work alone and in a team
- Strong work ethic, effective self-management skills, good interpersonal skills
- Tertiary studies in Commerce or Marketing may be an advantage
- Strong salary package
- Fully maintained company vehicle
- Phone, iPad
- Commission plan
- Territory: Sydney metro and a regular Regional (overnight) NSW run, details to be discussed.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?