Junior Property Manager
Advertiser: Allen & Sheppard ThornleighMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Sept 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- $60,000 - $69,999 base plus commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Allen & Sheppard are looking for a candidate to join our long standing and fun-loving team. Established since 1976 A&S are a Thornleigh based family run agency that work together to provide the best of service to our loyal clients.
The new team member will help manage our clean and well run rent roll, as well as collaborating in a team environment within our close nit office. The successful candidate will be working with the best systems and technology and enjoy providing the highest standards of personalised service to our clients.
You will be an important part of the day to day running of our property management department being involved in all aspects of the Property Management as well as assisting in the admin of the sales team. In this role you will be:
- Operating Property Tree software, Inspection Manager and other PM software systems
- Conducting open for inspections, processing applications and reference checking.
- Ingoing, outgoing and routine inspections
- Organising repairs and maintenance
- Preparing leases and lease renewals
- Providing general admin & assistance
- Helping with Agentbox, adding/updating new listing advertisements.
- You will also be trained in and learn sales marketing and admin.
- You will learn and contribute to a fun-loving team.
Become part of a close-knit fun-loving team in a relaxed, positive and collaborative family environment. Learn all aspects of PM from experienced and well-respected agents and create relationships with the landlords and tenants. Enjoy some variation in your role, a great chance to develop your skills and be exposed in a supportive environment. There is an opportunity to earn commissions and all in a large and modern office space with lunch room and parking.
The successful candidate will:
- Holds a valid certificate of registration or Real Estate licence.
- Be an outstanding communicator, friendly with an outgoing and positive 'can do' attitude
- Have a high degree of computer literacy, strong attention to detail and initiative
- Ideally have experience in systems such as Property Tree, REST, Agentbox, Inspection Manager
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise work
- Be available SOME Saturdays with an RDO
- Eager to learn and build a career in Real Estate
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a property manager?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?