Travel Consultant | Part-time
Advertiser: Helloworld Daisy HillMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Sept 2019
- Great hourly rate based on skills and experience
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Travel Agents/Consultants
About us -
Helloworld Daisy Hill is a well-established family business with 85% of business generated from repeat and referral customers. We strive to make great customer experiences for all of our clients.
Why join us?
- Small close-knit team
- Flexible working hours
- Achievable incentives
- Travel opportunities
- Supportive management
About the opportunity -
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Travel Consultant to join our team on a part-time basis.
Skills and experience -
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Galileo and Crosscheck systems
- Good geography knowledge
- Outside the box thinking
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good time management skills
- Team player
How to apply -
We would love to hear from you! Apply now via SEEK with your resume and cover letter!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a travel consultant?
- Do you have experience as a travel agent within a retail environment?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have customer service experience?