Marketing Generalist/Marketing Executive
Advertiser: HealthiaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
About the role
My FootDr (MFD) is recruiting a Marketing Generalist to bring the MFD brand to life by supporting, developing and executing the local podiatry clinics marketing activities. This exciting role will be based in our head office located in Bowen Hills. The opportunity includes managing local podiatry clinic marketing to support their position and growth within their community whilst adhering to the MFD brand and strategic plans.
The ideal candidate’s responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Local Area Marketing
- Aligning podiatry centres marketing to ensure consistent messaging and manage local podiatry clinic region’s local marketing requests including campaigns, sponsorships, industry partnerships, events, directories (print and digital), advertising, media planning, signage, patient communications, marketing collateral, adhering to brand guidelines and more with the support of the MFD marketing team.
- Group Marketing and Strategic Plans
- Support the management and marketing team by executing the group marketing and strategic plans at local clinic level.
- Liaising with Agencies and Vendors
- Working with existing digital and communication agencies and national vendors to support local marketing efforts. This role requires the successful candidate to manage, track and ensure deliverables of third-party service providers.
- New Clinic Integrations Support
- Review new clinic marketing efforts and make recommendations for improvements, ensure all patient comms before and after integration and support their ongoing local marketing contracts including advertising, local partnerships and events, digital marketing, social media and transition marketing support accordingly.
Potential applicants should have the following:
- Tertiary qualification in a marketing-related discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Experience with digital applications a distinct advantage
- Experience creating marketing support collateral a distinct advantage
- Experience supporting multi-location businesses a distinct advantage
- The ideal person for this position will be an all-rounder with strong computer skills, an eye for detail and a “can do” attitude. Must have a high level of spelling, grammar and proof-reading skills. You will require strong interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to work under pressure and multi-task with a high attention to detail both independently and as part of a team.
About the business
My FootDr is Australia’s largest podiatry group with a team of more than 350 highly skilled and experienced podiatrists and sports medicine clinicians helping patients maintain healthy feet across more than 75 clinics nationally. Each clinic is equipped with state of the art podiatrist equipment, taking a sophisticated, modern and digital approach to delivering world-class podiatry and orthotic care. My FootDr offers a workplace that is challenging, supportive and rewarding.
How to apply
To get started in your new career, please submit your resume together with a cover letter using the APPLY NOW button below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.