Community Support Workers - Lismore
Advertiser: MomentumMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Sept 2019
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- $30 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
Momentum Collective is a registered charity and not-for-profit community services organisation. We operate an integrated suite of programs in disability, mental health, homelessness, social and affordable housing, domestic violence, child protection and community services. Our mission is to help vulnerable and disadvantaged people get a roof, a job and to live a better life.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our ideal candidate is a professional individual with a ‘can do’ attitude. You’ll have experience working in this sector and enjoy the challenges that this type of work brings. You’ll be a great communicator and have a willingness to learn new skills.
Working with Momentum means you’ll be part of an organisation which creates positive and lasting change in people’s lives.
- You will have a relevant qualification in disability, mental health, community services or individual support.
- Industry experience working in community services or a customer service role.
- Lived experience of disability or mental health issues are desirable.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and evenings
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Current Driver’s Licence
Interested in this position?
- We welcome and invite Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply
- Appointment to this position will require a satisfactory police check clearance
- To be eligible for this position, you must have the legal right to work in Australia
To a view the position description please go to our website www.mymomentum.org.au. Please click on the apply now button or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add the job title and your name in the email subject area.
For Enquiries: please contact Tim on ph: 0427 719 174
We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land on which we live and work and pay our respects to their elders past and present.