- Job Listing Date
- 6 Sept 2019
- Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Management - Store
Over 20 years EB Games has become one of Australia leading retailers, but we don't do retail like most companies. Step in to a store, our office or warehouse and the energy and passion is undeniable. With more than 450 locations around Australia and New Zealand, EB Games stores are the home of expert advice, service, iconic gaming and pop culture products.
We work in a dynamic and exciting environment where delivering the best customer experience is at the core of everything we do. We care about our customers, celebrate our wins together and most importantly have fun!
We're known for our amazing people, vibrant culture and exciting career opportunities.
Reporting to the District Manager, the Store Manager will work closely with the Store Team and District Manager to provide the best customer experience.
The role is full time and does require flexible availability across public holidays, nights and weekends.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Managing the day to day store operations.
- Coaching and training teams for success and progression.
- Maintaining a high level of Merchandising within the store always.
- Providing the best customer experience.
This role would be best filled by a vibrant, enthusiastic individual who has a passion for customers and service.
- Have demonstrated personal KPI success.
- Have a strong focus on customer service.
- High level of self-motivation and ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to coach and drive teams to KPI and sales success.
- Outstanding administration and procedural compliance.
- Strong merchandising skills.
- Fun and energetic personality.
- Creative and innovative mind.
- Positive, can do attitude and willingness to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for providing amazing customer service and leading through best practices.
Ideally, you will also have:
- 2+ Years retail or hospitality management experience.
- Amazing opportunity with a leading retailer
- An environment where great performance is recognised and rewarded
- Access to exclusive employee discounts
- A fun and dynamic culture that is people focused
- Endless career opportunities across EB Games and Zing Pop Culture
If this sounds like the role for you APPLY NOW with your resume and cover letter. Applications close 13 September 2019.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- How many years of retail management experience do you have?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years' experience do you have as a manager / team lead?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Why is retail your career of choice?
- If you are successful for the role, how will you go about ensuring yourself and your team delivers outstanding customer service?
- What is your greatest achievement in your career so far?