Advertiser: CMAX Clinical Research Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Clinical/Medical Research
The opportunity has arisen for proactive individuals to join our clinical research team. You will work as part of the study team for clinical trials run within our unit. We require enthusiastic self-starters who can demonstrate meticulous attention to detail to ensure strict adherence to defined study protocols.
Duties will include:
- performing basic clinical procedures such as vital sign measurements, ECG collection, meal monitoring, as well as monitoring adverse events, and data collection. Training will be provided for clinical procedures.
Successful candidates will:
- demonstrate excellent interpersonal and team skills
- demonstrate excellent attention to detail and computer competency
- have strong administrative skills
- have the ability to embrace a fast changing environment
Ideal candidates must be able to work flexible hours including early (eg 0700) starts and /or late shifts (eg 1430-2230). Night shifts are also available 2130 - 0730.
Preference will be given to those available 0.6 - 0.8 FTE.
This is an excellent opportunity for graduates looking to start their career in clinical research.
Established in 1993, CMAX is one of Australia's largest, longest running and most experienced, dedicated clinical trials unit. Our team specialises in a range of early-phase clinical trials, including first-time in human-studies – of which we've conducted more than 100 to date.
With an impressive global regulatory history and a database of more than 13,000 active volunteers, our brand new 50-bed Phase I (through to Phase II-IV) unit includes a 24-bed ambulatory cardiac telemetry monitoring system and is centrally located to Adelaide's Biomed City.
If you have a background in health services and are looking for a challenging career in clinical development, please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter detailing your skills by clicking on the link below.
Applications will close Friday 04 October 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your highest level of education?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?