Advertiser: Energy SuperMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Energy Super is a dynamic industry based superannuation fund that prides itself on providing exceptional service to its members. We are looking for a Campaign Coordinator to join us in our Marketing and Communications team. This role will support the team in implementing the marketing and communications strategy for the business.
The key responsibilities of the Campaign Coordinator include –
- Manage the end-to-end production of all retention and acquisition campaigns, covering the delivery of effective marketing and data briefs, creative concept development and testing, campaign distribution ongoing tracking and reporting.
- Develop and implement automated campaigns.
- Manage the qualitative and quantitative research requirements including segmentation analysis, insight development and value proposition recommendations.
- Write campaign and ad hoc copy as required to meet content marketing objectives.
- Conduct data base and segmentation analysis and produce related reports.
- Establish and manage appropriate budgets, controls and metrics applicable to campaigns.
- Develop and maintain relationships with service providers and key stakeholders.
- Maintain marketing & communications activity calendar and communicate internally on campaign activity, objectives and outcomes.
To succeed in the role, you must –
- Possess a degree in Communications, Marketing or Business, or an equivalent level of qualification (for example journalism or public relations).
- Possess at least 3 to 5 years of experience in marketing roles with previous experience in campaign automation.
- Have a strong understanding of campaign and creative management processes.
- Possess experience in management of campaign budgets and performance metrics.
- Demonstrate highly developed verbal and written communication skills with the ability to write and edit communications to multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrate the ability to work closely with external marketing agencies and other third party providers and deliver positive outcomes.
- Have excellent project management and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently.
- Demonstrate the ability to interpret both qualitative and quantitative research with excellent analytical skills.
- Be hands-on, flexible in approach and be able to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded industry superannuation fund that will provide the successful applicant with a rewarding role in a dynamic environment.
Please apply via the ‘apply now’ link with a cover letter and current resume.
Only people with the right to work in Australia should apply to this position and only direct applications will be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?