Medical Reception & Admin Support - Derwent Eye Specialists
Advertiser: My Practice ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Sept 2019
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
My Practice Services provides support to private medical practices. We are frequently asked to source capable, hardworking and reliable medical receptionists.
Our client, Derwent Eye Specialists, have opened a new Hobart based private practice this year. The practice is supported by a dedicated, professional and caring group of administration and clinical professionals.
An opportunity to join the administration team has become available.
We are seeking people with;
- Can do attitude and initiative;
- Warm, friendly and professional manner;
- Understanding and experience working in a medical or health care related position;
- Administration and service skills;
- Quick learner and adaptable;
- Team player;
- Good listening skills and strong sense of responsibility;
- Confident with all forms of electronic communication and data management;
- Willingness to learn;
If you are able to demonstrate your ability to meet these requirements we would be pleased to hear from you.
Whilst this position is primarily administration, for the right person there may be an opportunity to be trained as an ophthalmic technician, working within the clinical team.
Please address the following questions in your expression of interest;
- Availability – days and commencement;
- Experience and qualifications;
- Expected salary;
- Relevant skills and capabilities;
- What medical software applications have you used;
- What are the two most important criteria for you to be satisfied in your employment?
Please note that applications that do not include a cover letter, will not be considered.
Thank you for your time and interest in this opportunity to become a valued member of a great practice.
If you would like further information please contact Rochelle Abel, Practice Coordinator (Admin) on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?