Advertiser: The Pie HoleMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Sept 2019
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Kitchen & Sandwich Hands
The Pie Hole is looking for a casual dish hand for daytime work each Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (12hrs total - to start). Your job will be to help our team to keep our kitchen clean, well-supplied, and running smoothly! The ideal candidate believes in showing up on time for work, providing other employees with assistance in the kitchen as needed, and following all sanitary and health-related protocols. We’re a busy and growing small business that is that has some big plans on the horizon, and we are willing to consider advancement opportunities for the right candidate. If you’ve ever dreamed of working in the culinary field, this position will provide you with a great start.
Duties will include:
- Cleaning & closing kitchen duties
- Operate the industrial dishwasher
- Wash knives and other sensitive or oversized implements by hand when necessary
- Re-stock clean dishes, implements, and cookware
- Empty and clean all trash receptacles
- Break down and haul recycle materials to the receptacle
- Follow sanitation policies at all times, fill out compliance checklists
- Clean up spills or broken glassware immediately
- Report on any sanitation or janitorial issues
- Occasional light food prep assistance
- Previous work experience as dish hand in professional kitchen
- Has the ability to follow instructions
- Ability to move or lift 25kg
- Has reliable transportation and is punctual
- Valid driver’s license
- Completed Online Food Safety Training
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a kitchen hand?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- If you hold a working holiday visa, how many months of your visa are remaining?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?