Dental - Orthodontic - ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Are you a dental nurse/receptionist looking for a change? Orthodontics brings immense job satisfaction, as we are lucky enough to develop close relationships with patients as we transform their smiles.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to provide excellent customer service at our innovative Eastern Suburbs orthodontic practices.
The right person will have a bright, bubbly personality and will go the extra mile to ensure our patients have a positive experience at our office. We are looking for someone who has strong initiative, is self-motivated and has the desire to learn.
The right person may also be offered the opportunity to move into Treatment Coordinating, which involves initiating new families into our practice.
Essential skills include:
- Dental and/or reception/administration/sales experience
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Previous Orthodontic experience will be highly regarded
The main duties are:
- Greeting patients
- Scheduling appointments
- Answering phone enquiries
- Account management
- Communication (written and verbal) with other dental offices
- Liaising with key staff members
- Maintaining office supplies
Treatment Coordinating involves:
- Greeting patients and engaging with their concerns
- Taking photographs and preparing patients for X-rays
- Supporting the orthodontist through clinical examination and diagnosis
- Educating patients on all aspects of treatment
- Coordinating with dentist and other specialist offices
- Presenting fees and arranging all necessary appointments.
We offer a wonderful working environment in a high-tech digital practice. We seek an individual who desires a career in orthodontics and is keen to keep developing skills and knowledge.
The role is full time Monday to Friday.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a dental nurse or assistant?