Advertiser: Infinte Abundance Collective PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Sept 2019
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
About the business and the role
We are seeking a highly motivated, energetic individual to join our fast pass, busy cafe in Toowoomba. Previous experience in Hospitality is not essential but exceptional customer service skills are mandatory.
We are looking for someone who is wishing to pursue a career in the hospitality industry and willing to work between 20-30 hours per week.
You must be able to work individually and as part of a team.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Your job role would include but is not limited to:
- General Cleaning Duties
- Going above and beyond serving and attending to customers
- Food Assembling
- Creating amazing coffee
Skills and experience
Previous customer service skills is a must to be considered for this role. You will be required to be available during the week and on weekends, public holidays, early starts and evenings.
If you are interested in this role please attach your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?