Advertiser: LinemarkMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Sept 2019
- Mackay & Coalfields
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Labourers
Linemark is seeking an enthusiastic, safety conscious person to work as an Assistant to our Linemarking Team.
If you enjoy working outside, on the road, in a variety of locations, we encourage you to apply.
No experience is necessary, although a HR or MR Licence would be an advantage.
The successful applicant will be required to travel extensively within the Central Queensland and Greater Queensland areas, all travel costs including accommodation and meals will be provided when travelling.
A manual car licence is a necessity, and the Linemarking Assistant will be required to perform regular manual handling tasks.
A Construction White Card is a requirement for this position, and the applicant will be required to undergo regular site inductions and drug and alcohol testing.
This is a Casual position, with regular long hour days required.
If this job appeals to you please submit your application, including a resume, to:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?