PART TIME REAL ESTATE ADMIN ALL ROUNDER - PAPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
PART TIME REAL ESTATE ADMIN ALL ROUNDER-PA
Waterman Property is a well known established, highly reputable Property Advocates, committed to superior customer service and innovation in the profession.
We offer a diverse range of services including Buyer and Seller Advocacy, Property Management and Property Clearances
This is a part time position and we offer great flexibility with hours and working conditions.
Joining Waterman Property is more than a job – it could be the start of a whole new career in Real Estate and being able to contribute positively and be involved in a fun, happy and interesting innovative company.
- File management and Documentation maintenance
- Preparation of marketing and promotional material
- Social Media and Newsletter
- Database management
- Work across multiple brands within the business.
- Liaising with Buyers, Sellers, Agents, Conveyancers and all involved in our processes right through from the start and including ongoing liaison with our clients
- General administration duties
- Assistance to the Advocates
Applicants Must Have:
- Experience in the Real Estate industry Sales, Admin or Property Management
- Previous experience in a comparable field or role
- Good personal presentation
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Be professional and ethical at all times
- Belief in personal customer service
- Ability to prioritise, time manage, meet deadlines and work without supervision
- Knowledge of Real Estate software
- Competency in MS Office applications
- Must be Real Estate registered
Looking for something in the property sector that allows you flexibility with a future please apply now to Chris Waterman 0419848544
Registered Agents MREI
202A Gilbert St ADELAIDE SA 5000
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?