Partnerships and Fundraising Director
Advertiser: Raise FoundationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Sept 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Management
Raise Foundation impacts youth wellbeing and engagement through early intervention mentoring programs in schools and communities. We are a powerful youth mentoring movement creating thriving communities across Australia through high school and community-based mentoring programs. Our purpose is to ensure that young people feel heard, valued and supported.
This is a highly flexible full-time (or part-time) opportunity to drive partnerships from new markets in an innovative, growing, national not-for-profit organisation making a strong community impact.
- Drive growth and strategic fundraising in a national charity that is revolutionising the delivery of mentoring for young Australians facing a wide range of adversity
- Be supported to lead the implementation of fundraising initiatives in new business areas
- Manage a highly motivated partnerships and fundraising team
- Full-time position with flexibility to work from home, and an option for the role to be part-time if you choose
- Excellent staff benefits and salary packaging available
As we embark on the journey to dramatically expand our presence in high schools throughout the country, we have an exciting senior management opportunity for a Partnerships and Fundraising Director to join our Leadership Team and manage our Partnerships Team in this new phase of growth – building and enhancing strategic revenue lines across Corporate, Private Philanthropy, Community and Government partnerships.
Success in this inspiring role will see you:
- being instrumental in fundraising strategy including developing avenues for new business development
- growing and managing an effective fundraising team across multiple channels
- contributing to fundraising goals by identifying, pursuing and confirming capacity building funding
Reporting to and working closely with the CEO and Board of Directors, and holding a leadership position in our well-established, large non-profit with an ambitious vision, you will need to be an active, collaborative decision maker and tenacious self-starter with the proven ability to inspire a sales team to achieve large fundraising goals. You will be able to work under minimal supervision, have superior interpersonal relationship skills, and strong presentation ability. Experience in partnering with government or private philanthropy will be highly regarded.
The successful candidate will have a passion for supporting young people to thrive and a contagious talent for business development. A proven track record in effective team management is required, a drive for achieving strategic growth plans, a positive outlook and excellent written and verbal communication ability. A passion for creating change, leading by example and maintaining strong, long-lasting partnerships is essential. This is a role for someone who wants to make a significant impact in the community over the next five years with a trusted national charity. The role will require some interstate travel, a high level of computer skills including Office365 and familiarity with Salesforce.
To apply please email your application, resume and 2 minute video explaining why you would like to lead our Partnerships Team at Raise to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
This is a full time position, with potential to request part-time hours as an alternative if preferred. Attractive not-for-profit salary packaging is available, as well as the ability to work from home several days a week. This position is paid under the Social Community, Home Care and Disability Services (SCHADS) Award, through which salary packaging is available.
This senior role will only be open until we find the right candidate.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?