Domestic A Grade Electricians & 2nd/3rd year Apprentices.
Advertiser: JP Electrical Technologies Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Electricians
JP Electrical Technologies are seeking A Grade Electricians as well as 2nd or 3rd year Apprentices with domestic experience to join our growing team, specialising in new home installations located in the South East suburbs.
Requirements for the role of an Apprentice:
- Domestic experience, preferably new home electrical.
- Commitment to quality work and continuous improvement.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Candidates must be reliable, punctual, trustworthy and hardworking.
Further requirements for the A Grade Electrician:
- Attention to detail to be able to meet high standards for our clients and company.
- The ability to work unsupervised and complete tasks within set time frames.
- Knowledge of current electrical standards and workplace health and safety.
- Able to complete new homes/display homes to a high standard from underground installations to handover of appliances.
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Victorian drivers licence.
- Own reliable transport.
- Construction industry induction card (white card).
- Victorian A Grade licence.
Successful applicants must be available to commence work immediately. You will be provided with ongoing support and guidance to expand your skills and develop you career as an Electrician. Following the probationary period, you will be provided with the company uniform and A Grades will be provided with a company vehicle.
To apply please provide a CV and cover letter.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the application please email email@example.com