Advertiser: Hunter Rehabilitation and HealthMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Sept 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Hunter Rehabilitation and Health is a Multi-Award winning Exercise Physiology Practice in Waratah, NSW and We're Looking for an Enthusiastic & Energetic Receptionist for a Full Time Position
● You're exposed to a variety of administration duties
● You're part of a committed team with a great work environment
● You'll enjoy a fast paced and challenging role
A Full Time Reception position is available at our Exercise Physiology Practice in Waratah, NSW. Your role will focus on providing excellent reception service for our wonderful clients.
The successful applicant will be employed in a role that involves engaging with clients and ensuring their visit is first class.
You will also be responsible for demonstrating our core values (http://hunterrehab.com.au/our-core-values/) and culture on a daily basis with clients and other team members, working closely with the team to ensure a happy, cohesive work environment.
So what are we are looking for in our newest team member?
1. You must love people and enjoy getting to know new people quickly.
2. You are somebody who shows initiative, and you are always looking for things to do.
3. You thrive on a fast paced work environment with a remarkable ability to multi-task.
4. You pride yourself on maintaining a clean environment.
5. You can work on your own, knowing that everything falls on you.
6. You are somebody who communicates well, and possess a great phone manner. You smile when you answer the phone, and always go the extra mile to help out.
7. You are well educated and a quick learner. You have great computer skills, and are willing to learn our internal systems.
8. You love to work - you are always willing to give 100% and you actively participate in the success of the business.
9. You have great integrity. You are trustworthy and honest.
10. You can follow direction and you are happy to receive constructive feedback
11. You can effectively prioritise your time
12. You have a great sense of humour, and you are a passionate and motivated person.
13. You bring energy to the room and love to have fun.
Our team members are mentored regularly, trained thoroughly, highly supported and rewarded well.
Here are the benefits of working with us:
- You get daily mentoring and regular in-house continuing education
- You are part of a very strong and committed team and you get to learn from other team members who are aligned with our vision
- You get to help us with creating new ways to do business
- You get excellent work conditions
- You mix with people who love their work
- You will be part of the #1 Allied Health Clinic in the Hunter Region (2018 Health improvement of the Year)
Please note, we only want to speak with people who are genuinely excited about the opportunity to nurture and spoil our lovely clients. We are not looking for robots, so if you are serious about your application, write "I am not a robot" at the top of your cover letter.
Also, you're more likely to be chosen if you've addressed the 13 points above in your cover letter.
We have a unique business culture, and we're continually taking on new ideas to ensure we provide the best possible care for our clients. This is a demanding, but rewarding role.
This job won't be open for long. If you believe you're the right person, please forward your cover letter and resume Attn: Ryan McCathie via email at email@example.com by 4pm, Friday 27th September 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, but we will be shortlisting and contacting applicants before the cut off date so be sure to get your application in now.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your preferred work type?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?