Technical Sales RepresentativePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Our Company is looking for a regional Sale Representative for our Queensland and New South Wales region. We specialise in a range of composite materials, and is involved in the marine, transport, and industrial Composites market, working directly with builders, fabricators, distributors and specifiers.
We have role for a Technical Sales Representative home based in the Brisbane / Gold Coast area to build on our existing business and support us in this territory to expand our presence.
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, goal orientated and driven individual. We are looking for someone who is capable of building on the foundations we have and will play an instrumental role in the company's progress and success.
The successful person will be responsible for:
- Maintaining existing accounts and maximising our opportunities with them.
- Developing new business contacts and clientele with the emphasis on establishing long term relations and repeat sales
- Support regional Sales plans and executing those plans
- Develop new business across the markets we operate in
- Managing client accounts, stock ordering and preparing sales orders
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction is met
The role will involve travel within Australia, mainly Queensland and NSW. You will report to the Australian Sales Manager and all lines of communication need to be open and clear. This will be mostly a business to business sales role.
It is an exciting opportunity that will grow and be successful with the right person. Relevant tertiary and or industry qualifications, are desirable. It would be beneficial to have experience in marine/composite applications and products. Ideally, the successful applicant will have the following skills/experience:
- Be a motivated self-starter who takes pride and ownership of their work
- Honest, hardworking and well presented
- Highly organized with good time management skills (this is a home based position)
- Strong communication, interpersonal & reporting skills
- Experience in developing and maintaining relationships with existing and new customers
- Be enthusiastic, punctual, reliable & have a good attendance record
- Able to use initiative, multitask & work well under pressure
- Ability to follow instructions
- Capable of operating independently & as part of a team
- Must have a current & valid driver's license.
- Experience with working towards targets and KPI’s
This is a full time role, located in the Brisbane /Gold Coast area. Base salary is negotiable for the right applicant. We will provide a fully maintained car, phone and laptop in addition to your base salary and superannuation. A Sales bonus scheme is included in the package. Full product training will be provided.
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales representative?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?