Advertiser: Elbon Group of CompaniesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Sept 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Workplace Training & Assessment
Our fast- growing business requires a dynamic, highly motivated and confident Trainer to work with our Sydney training team to deliver high quality, professional training to our valued NSW clients.
Elbon Group of Companies (EGC) provide training, installation of height safety equipment, product supply and consultative services. Our broad range of clients include Government, construction, industrial, facilities management and strata marketplace.
EGC is a family owned business which embodies family values. Our culture focused environment places high importance on team member’s development, stability, growth and work life balance through long term support and career progression.
The successful candidate will be delivering safety related training in Sydney, our new Ingleburn training center and regional New South Wales
- Ensure high quality delivery of training and assessment services in accordance our company’s scope of registration
- Ensure all training is carried out in accordance with ASQA and AQF standards
- Carry out all compliance and legislative requirements
- Assist in the development and improvement of training courses
- Maintain accurate records for completed training
- Liaise with Clients and Students
- Promote opportunities for ongoing company growth
- Associated administration as required
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Must hold
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment plus the following units:
- TAELLN411 (or its successor) or TAELLN401A, and
- TAEASS502 (or its successor) or TAEASS502A or TAEASS502B or
- diploma or higher level qualification in adult education.
Ability to facilitate some or all of the following courses:
- Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
- Work Safely at Heights
- Industrial Rescue
- Vertical Rescue
- Provide First Aid and CPR
- Asbestos Awareness
- White Card
- HRWL Elevated Work Platform over 11m
- HRWL Forklift
The successful candidate must:
- Hold a current Australian Driver License
- Have a Police clearance, or be able to obtain one
- Have a Working with Children Check, or be able to obtain one
- Have a willingness to travel regionally and interstate
- Have a working knowledge of MS Office, CRMs and be able to demonstrate general computer skills.
- Demonstrate written and verbal skills to a professional standard
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be highly motivated and able to conform to current policies and procedures.
Only candidates with Australian work rights will be considered for the role.
For further information please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org