- Job Listing Date
- 26 Sept 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Management & Support
- Are you an experienced manager looking to make a real difference?
- Opportunity to lead and Digitalise our Customer Service Organization.
- Opportunity to join a driven and passionate end-to-end Supply Chain Team with State-of-the-art facilities
We are looking for a motivated, passionate and experienced Customer Service Manager to provide strategic direction and oversight of Baxter’s Customer Service Organisation across Australia and New Zealand.
You will be an effective communicator with strong attention to detail who thrives on leading by example, understanding, empathising and delivering customer and employee needs.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, the Customer Service Manager will be responsible for driving digital transformation to establish a Customer Centric organisation, identify innovative ways to manage workflow productivity and implement cost effective business efficiencies - driving team capability and operational excellence to deliver an effortless experience for our customers.
At Baxter, we know that people are critical to our success. For this reason, we have a highly supportive culture with focus on developing the careers of our people. The company also promotes an environment to allow autonomy, achievement, collegial support and sharing within a rewarding work environment.
Driven by our culture and our values, we lead with insights, ideas and outcomes meaningful to our business success. We are experts in our field and we continue to learn and grow every day, striving to learn more about our customers and the world around us. Our way of working is open and collaborative with a focus on building trusted and ongoing relationships with all stakeholders.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- University/ Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in customer service required with proven ability to lead effective Operational teams.
- Demonstrated sound leadership qualities and/or people management experience to build a high performing culture.
- Relationship building & stakeholder engagement across multiple business units.
- Proven ability to make timely decisions based on sound professional judgement and consideration of risks.
- Financial management & budgeting.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
- Process and Design skills with working knowledge of Customer Experience (CX) digital platforms.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems, Sales Force, Workforce Management Systems.
- Experience in or understanding of healthcare sector.
- Service Delivery KPI Tracking & Performance Management experience.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Apply today and experience a career that matters! Applications close 13th August 2019
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.