Advertiser: John and Co LawyersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Legal, Law Clerks & Paralegals
We are seeking an enthusiastic paralegal who is looking to get first hand legal experience and gain invaluable skills that will establish them in their chosen career. The successful applicant will:
- Be currently studying law and has complete their second year;
- Have an interest in the fields of Family Law, Criminal and Personal Injury;
- Is available to work 2-3 days per week.
- Has excellent oral and written communication Skills;
- Has a very high level of attention to details;
- Has strong organisational and time management skills;
- Has the ability to meet deadlines and work well in a team;
- Has the ability to manage competing priorities in a high volume, high pressure environment;
- Can work independently with minimum supervision;
- Has an eagerness to learn.
The applicants for this role MUST provide their HSC & University Transcripts.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org