Support DeveloperPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
About the Business
A well-established advisory business to the health care sector. Committed to providing clients with products that drive operational efficiencies and improve services.
- Beautiful, creative office at Jones Bay Wharf
- Close to light rail, bus and ferry services
- Friendly, talented and professional team
- People-centred culture with opportunity to learn and develop
- Great social environment with focus on lifestyle including yoga and other health related activities
- Set up and integrate new clients into products
- Integrate products with third party systems
- Data transformation and upload
- Application technical support
- Identify system faults and implement bug fixes
- Follow formal project management processes (using Jira)
- Follow formal development management processes (using Bitbucket)
- Conduct unit testing and facilitate User Acceptance and Regression testing
- Participate in formal code reviews to ensure consistent quality and adherence to standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good experience with SQL and relational databases, particularly PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Good foundational skills with HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of networks, systems and cloud technologies
- Qualifications: Computer Science or equiv
- Practical experience as a participant in an Agile/Scrum project management environment
- Experience developing/deploying applications and services on AWS
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of products, particularly Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence
- Experience working with Microservice Architectures
- Experience working with Rostering and Payroll solutions
This role will suit graduate to mid-level developers who are available for an immediate start. Only applications with full working rights will be considered.
Note: No agencies please as only direct applications will be accepted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed a qualification in computer science?