- Job Listing Date
- 9 Sept 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Join Australia’s largest privately-owned receivables management company during an exciting growth period. With offices across the East Coast of Australia, you will work alongside a diverse and energetic team to deliver a best-in-class approach to customer care.
In this role you will:
- Manage your own portfolio, working with clients from major Australian financial intuitions
- Establish and maintain long lasting relationships with customers by building trust and rapport
- Use high level negotiation skills to come up with solutions for unique circumstances
- Problem solve and overcome customers’ objections to resolve accounts
- Liaise with internal and external parties and use intuition to locate, resolve and maintain arrangements
- Negotiate suitable options to settle accounts and provide an exceptional customer experience
Our CRO’s work a full time, 5-day week Monday to Friday.
We value a work-life balance therefore provide roster flexibility is an option for the right candidate.
- Has experience or ability to develop skills in receivables management, debt collection, telemarketing, sales, motor vehicle insurance or customer service
- Customer orientated and committed to delivering an exceptional experience
- Has the confidence to ask difficult questions to get the job done
- Is confident, innovative and loves to challenge the status quo
- Has a high level of problem solving and negotiation skills
- Enjoys collaborating and building relationships to assist customers obtain financial freedom
- Has excellent judgement, thinks things through and makes great calls for the customer
What you can expect in return:
- An environment where success is achievable and rewarded generously through our uncapped bonus structure
- A structured paid 6-week training program starting with a one-week induction with our Learning & Development Team
- A personally tailored remuneration package that reflects your existing experience and skill set
- Our staff are our greatest asset; therefore, we are committed to providing sustainable futures for our employees through structured growth development opportunities
- A non-bureaucratic environment where your suggestions for operational efficiencies are welcomed
- An experienced, driven and accessible management team at your fingertips
- Exciting, competitive, and fun-filled environment – with regular celebrations and casual Fridays
- Discounted gym memberships
- Volunteer and engagement opportunities within our very own Panthera Foundation and partner charities to give back to the community
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced account receivables people who are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to excel. Similarly, applications are invited from individuals with limited experience who would like to begin a career within a growth industry.
If you have a willingness to do what is right for the customer, paired with a driven and motivated attitude to work within, we want to speak with you!