Ecommerce Assistant - Luxury Fashion
Advertiser: CettireMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Editing & Publishing
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing Luxury Fashion start-up.
If you are results driven, hard working and have a passion for fashion this is the perfect role.
- Preparing products for the website
- Customer service
- Booking deliveries
- Tracking customer orders
- Invoice validation
The ideal candidate should:
- Be results-oriented
- Have a strong interest in fashion
- Be able to work in a team or independently
- Be capable of handling a high pressure environment
- At least 2 years full time work experience
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- Ability to work in Australia
- Fluent English
- Other language skills such as Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean and/or Italian
Why join us?
- Generous remuneration
- Join one of Australia's fastest growing e-commerce sites
- Great Melbourne city location
- Close-knit, friendly team
- Fast-paced, exciting role
- Immediate start available
If you think you'd be a good fit for the role, please submit your resume and cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.