Advertiser: Midland Tourist ParkMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Sept 2019
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
BIG4 Perth Midland Tourist Park
Midland's Premier Tourist Accommodation venue the Midland Tourist Park, has an extensive range of accommodation options conveniently located for guests to experience all that greater Perth offers but particularly to explore the Swan Valley vineyards, restaurants and concerts as well as the Perth Hills' surrounds.
We are looking for a Customer-Service Star to join our team initially as a part-time Receptionist.
As receptionist - the park's ambassador, you will be calm, competent & have a genuine warmth & personality in making our guests feel welcomed.
You will support the manager in the day-to-day functions of the reception desk with a focus on customer service processes, ensuring we exceed expectations.
You have a positive attitude, wonderful work ethic & passion for hospitality/tourism & can prioritise your workload to achieve busy daily outcomes.
You will bring to the role the following:
- Recent provable experience in a similar tourism-accommodation reception role
- Great on the telephone, and able to convert enquiries into bookings
- Knowledge of and experience using NEWBOOK Property Management System (or similar reservations system)
- Highly customer-service focused & able to multi-task
- Able to demonstrate good computer literacy & accuracy with data entry, EFTPOS and cash handling
- Modern-Professional Personal Grooming
- Able to work and interact with people from all nationalities and backgrounds
- MUST be able to speak, read and write English to a high standard
- The ability to speak a second language will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of WHS processes
If you feel you are the right person, please email your resume including two recent work-related referees to us on the seek.com apply button
Applications close on Sunday 22 September 2019 [the advertiser reserves the right to shorten this deadline]
A valid Police Clearance may be required upon (or soon after) commencement.
This position is only open to Australian Citizens & Permanent Residents.
ONLY short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.
An immediate or end of September start would be preferred however exceptions can be made for individual circumstances.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work public holidays?
- What's your expected annual base salary?