Advertiser: Brothers Leagues Club (Cairns) LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Sept 2019
- Cairns & Far North
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Marketing Coordinator – Full Time
12 Months Fix Term Contract
Brothers Leagues Club Group is a not-for-profit organisation, incorporating both Brothers Leagues and Fuller Sports Club. Our organisation is committed to providing community support as well as an unparalleled level of service and facilities to our loyal members. Patrons can enjoy the friendly community vibe through fantastic dining options, membership promotions, bingo, raffles, gaming and on-stage entertainment.
About the Position
A vacancy now exists for 12 months, fix term contract (parental leave) as Marketing Coordinator based at Anderson Street, Cairns. Reporting to the Group General Manager, the Marketing Coordinator is a key role within marketing and promoting the organisation, with the focus of analysing data to drive the business forward. The role will require interaction with senior management of both venues providing group support in a senior strategic level, in particular:
- Assisting in the monitoring and reviewing of gaming operations, promotions and loyalty offerings within the club;
- Attending to the requirements of members, sponsors and customers and maintaining relationships with our existing customers;
- Fully competent with social media, web content, promotions and managing social media channels;
- Data analysis and monitoring social media trends and insights;
- Managing the email marketing program for all stakeholder groups;
- Contributing to the development of new and creative marketing Initiatives and strategies;
- Providing first level contact support to our patrons and customers;
- Relationship marketing across the two venues;
- Identify new opportunities for growth;
- Monitoring, managing and reacting to customer trends.
The Successful Applicant Criteria
- Experience in digital marketing/social media.
- Advanced experience with HTML, Google Analytic, WordPress, report writing, Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Confidence to work with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Ability to demonstrate a sound technical background in gaming products & systems.
- You will be friendly and approachable, demonstrating excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with a practical consultative manner.
- You will possess impeccable attention to detail and extremely efficient planning and organisational abilities.
- You will excel in both creative and analytical thinking with a strategic focus.
- You are energetic, capable of driving change, and driven to succeed within a fast paced environment, with the ability to operate autonomously, and have a confident approach with strong business acumen.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in hospitality industry and the demands required.
- The ability to take initiative, find solutions and implement them with confidence, with a hands on approach.
- It is essential that you hold a current police clearance.
- Sound computer skills with experience with HTML, Google Analytic, WordPress, report writing, Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Eligible to work in Australia.
Remuneration will be negotiated pending demonstrated experience and in line with Industry Standards. If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for, please submit your cover letter addressing the Successful Applicant Criteria and resume to email@example.com. Applications close 23 September 2019. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a marketing coordinator?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
- Have you worked in a role which requires experience with direct marketing and electronic direct mail (EDM) campaigns?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for brand planning?