APS6 Communications Officer
Advertiser: Michael Page DigitalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
The new Communications Officers will be responsible for the execution of strategic communications activity including brand collateral under the direction of the Communications Lead.
Our client is a Federal Government Department based in Canberra who are growing their involvement with Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander businesses and stakeholders.
Working within a team of strategic communications professionals, the Communications Officers will be conceptualising and delivering enduring communications collateral across the department. Responsibilities within a generalist communications space, developing brand collateral and articulate copy for various media and target audiences.
To be successful as the new Communications Officer, you should have generalist communications experience in a government department, also:
- Relationship building and account management skills
- Strong written communications for all types of media, and exceptional verbal communication skills
- Ability to change style to suit different audiences
- Experience writing strategy and advising on best practice
- Knowledge and understanding of Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander histories and cultural significance is advantageous
- Non-ongoing 12-month contract
- Immediate start available
- Australian Citizenship required
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you, please click 'Apply' with your updated CV or contact James Buckland on 02 6222 8931.
James Buckland | Marketing & Communications