RTO Admissions OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
Do you have experience in RTO Admissions department?
Do you have great knowledge of VISA regulations in Australia?
Experience in working with PRISMS environment?
And an eye for detail?
Then you will be at the right place with Albright!
Albright Institute is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with campuses around Australia. We aim to provide our students with a quality and memorable educational experience in Australia and this will not be possible unless with the help of team members who have a passion for education, are enthusiastic and resilient, with a strong customer and commercial focus and are ready to belong to Albright family.
Albright Institute is currently looking for a full-time admissions officer to join our team in our Melbourne Campus. This role if for an immediate start.
About the role:
The admissions officer's main responsibility to provide support to our marketing team and external partners in reviewing student profiles, issuing Letter of Offer and CoEs.
Essential requirements for the role:
- Previous experience with issuing Letters of Offer in an RTO (Mandatory)
- Experience with working in PRISMS platform (Mandatory)
- Be familiar with VISA streams and requirements
- Eye for detail
- Ability to work in a high paced environment
- Ability to maintain strong relationships and be a team player
- Good command of written and Spoken English
- Ability to manage time and workload
- Ability to present a positive image to all our clients
- Applicants with previous experience with RTOManager are highly desired
Please note: You must have a MINIMUM OF 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN AN RTO ADMISSIONS department.
This role is for immediate start.
Please only apply through "SEEK" portal.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working for a registered training organisation (RTO)?