PA/Office AdministrationPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
About our business
We are a fast growing Construction Company that has been established for over 15 years and is located in Kogarah.
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic, self motivated person to run the day to day schedule for the Director as well as attend to all emails, handle queries and manage the office duties. This role will appeal to anyone who enjoys working autonomously and would also be ideal for a parent wanting to work around school hours.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Organising Appointment/meetings for Director of business
- Manage/answer all emails/queries
- Dealing with tradesman inquiries
- Organising mail/filing
- Entering invoices into XERO
- Run errands for the Director (eg. bank run, pick up keys from Real Estate etc)
- Manage day to day office care/order supplies/tidy/clean kitchen.
- Adhoc duties
Skills and experience
The applicant must have a minimum of 3 years experience within this field and extensive knowledge of Xero as well as Microsoft Office and Excel.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are also necessary.
Experience within the Construction industry would be advantageous but not essential.
On site parking
Flexible working hours (set days)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a personal assistant?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration assistant?