TERRITORY MANAGER (VICTORIA / TASMANIA)Private Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $85,000 - $94,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Roc Cloudy is a well-established importer / wholesaler of Fashion Eyewear, and is proudly 100% Australian owned.
An opening has become available for an energetic experienced Territory Manager to fill a position managing sales within Victoria and Tasmania. This position comes with an established portfolio of customers of which you will maintain and build upon.
Working alongside your fellow sales professionals this is an autonomous roll reporting to the national sales manager. The key focus to this position is to seek and grow new opportunities, with a strong focus of meeting sales targets and establishing yourself as your customers prime contact.
To be successful in this role you will be a confident self-starter, have excellent communication skills, be a highly motivated individual, flexible in your approach and willing to undertake a variety of tasks.
- Meet and achieve forecasted sales targets
- Manage on road weekly / monthly call cycle’s
- Nurture and provide exceptional customer service to a broad retail customer base
- Continually seek new growth opportunities
- Grow and maintain retail real estate
- Weekly / monthly reporting
- Proven sales experience
- Enthusiasm for success
- Reliability and consistency in sales and profit delivery
- A Full Drivers Licence
- Ready for an immediate start
- Package Starts $85k-$95k
- Base Salary plus Super
- Uncapped Commission
- Fully maintained company car
- Tools of trade
We envisage an immediate start for the right candidate so if you feel you meet the criteria please submit your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have eyewear and or fashion and or wholesale experience, this is extremely advantageous, however not essential depending on the candidate’s prior achievements.
Due to the large number of applicants, unsuccessful candidates will not be individually contacted.
We respectfully ask that no Recruitment Agencies contact us regarding this role please.
- How many years' experience do you have as a territory manager?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?
- How many years of field sales experience do you have?