Territory Sales Manager - Fashion Eyewear
Advertiser: SafiloMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Sales Representative - Queensland
We are recruiting for our Australian branch a qualified professional, with a fashion luxury, FMCG, business or account management background for the position of Sales Representative in QLD. We are looking for a sales professional with high commercial drive that ensures that products are present in the right store, at the right time and in the right quantities.
This is not your traditional "sales" position and we are looking for candidates that are willing to challenge themselves with a new business model for the industry.
Internally, that person will report to the National Sales Manager and would be working closely with the National Sales Team, Product/ Trade Marketing, Key Account Management; externally, constant interaction with Store Managers & Store Associates of assigned client portfolio.
- Visiting assigned cluster of stores ensuring a capillary coverage of the territory - this is an on field role.
- Developing and maintaining business partnerships with independent business operators with the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Focus on supporting retailers with dedicated brand and product training for staff.
- Guaranteeing an effective visit planning in order to achieve KPI in terms of frequency of visits per store cluster
- Ensuring the adequate level of assortment and stock in the points of sales of the assigned territory and optimizing and monitor product distribution in compliance with selective distribution guidelines
- Verifying assortment depth & width and analyze best and worst sellers (i.e. the best selling price points, colors or styles)
- Protecting and capturing prime spaces in stores and, in general, managing all space opportunities and produce layout plans for stores
- Allocating POS and promotional material (in-store and window) and verify its quality and correct positioning & functioning over time
- Building constructive relationships with Store Managers and Associates and act as Brands’ point of reference for client’s feedbacks and needs
- Analyzing and reporting structured information on competitors’ activities
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A desire to understand and help our customers focusing on their success.
- Superior planning, time management and organisation skills.
- Negotiation skills and commercial acumen
- Dynamic, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A "can do" attitude and strong sales/customer service focus - a self starter
- Preferably experience in the eyewear industry or any other related industry
- Previous sales and account management experience advantageous.
- Bachelor degree within Business is a plus
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?