Internal Account Executive
Advertiser: Austbrokers City StateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Internal Account Executive to join our highly respected and innovative Insurance Broking business.
Assisting the Account Manager, you will use your experience and knowledge to provide superior brokerage services to a varied client portfolio.
You will be responsible for and have experience in:
- Servicing and retaining an identified client portfolio through new business and renewal quotations
- Processing new business, renewals and endorsements
- Assisting with client enquiries
- Liaising with Underwriters and Premium Funding providers
- Ensuring portfolio debtors are kept within Insurer’s terms
- Maintaining data entry integrity and providing invoice support
You will have:
- Sound Experience in General Insurance Broking
- Tier 1 Qualifications
- Proven ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding customer focus
- Advanced skills in Microsoft suite of applications and knowledge of insurance software CBS is highly regarded
About our Company:
Austbrokers City State is a reputable Insurance Broking business with offices located in Wollongong, Macarthur & Nowra and consists of a highly qualified and experienced team of Brokers who specialise in a wide range of Insurance products and services.
We’re interested in hiring the best candidate for this role and an immediate start is available at our Wollongong location.
The Remuneration package will be commensurate with industry experience
For further information, contact:
Amanda Middleton - Operations Manager
For more information about our business visit our website www.abcitystate.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?