Advertiser: St James CollegeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Art Direction
Part-Time Position, 3 Days P/F
Commencing in Term 4, 2019
The Southern Independent Schools is a well-established sporting and cultural association of 14 Independent and Catholic secondary schools,
Located in the south east region of Melbourne.
The advertised position will coordinate and administer the cultural program which comprises of the following:
Art & Technology Exhibition; Book in a Day Championship; Chess Championship; Debating Championship; Drama Workshop & Theatresports™ Championship;
Performing Arts Concert; Public Speaking Championship; Teen Chef Championship
The successful applicant will work 3 days per fortnight, primarily at John Paul College in Frankston and is required to travel to some events. It is essential to have a current drivers licence, working with children check and be able to arrange flexible working days within each fortnight.
If you have a genuine interest in Interschool cultural activities, previous experience in a similar role and qualify with the skills below, then your application is invited for commencement in this role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to build and maintain good working relationships
- Quality administrative skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workload
Applications should be submitted via
Att: Mr Stephen Pooley, SIS President
Southern Independent Schools
Applications close 4pm Monday, 30 September 2019
A position description is available at www.sis.org.au
Our Association is committed to the safety, wellbeing and protection of all children in our care.