Receptionist / Assistant Property Manager
Advertiser: Bells Real EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
Experience in real estate as a Receptionist / Assistant Property Manager is essential, enthusiastic phone manner, high level of computer literacy, excellent time management skills and strong written and verbal communication.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Front office reception
- Telephone and administrative duties
- Support for our property management team
- Arranging maintenance and repairs as required
- Liaising with landlords & tenants
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Current Agents Representative Certificate (Cert IV in Property Services)
- A valid driver's license
- Clean and reliable car
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision, willing to give that little bit extra
We offer an exceptionally friendly workplace environment, scope for career advancement and ongoing training.
If you believe you have the skills and ability to meet the above criteria, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
NO CALLS OR EMAILS FROM RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?