Office Assistant/ Medical ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
About the business
- Modern and well-presented Medical Centre
- A friendly team of 12 GP's
- Nurses:3 qualified RN's to assist GP's
- On-site Allied Health team: Psychologist, Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Exercise Physiologist, Dietitian, Diabetic Educator, Osteopath.
- On-site Hearing Assessment
- On-site Pathology
- Nearby Pharmacy and Dentist
About the role
The applicant must have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail with strong organizational skills and be able to cope under pressure in a busy environment.
Benefits and perks
This is a permanent position, offering hours between
3:00 pm and 8:00 pm.
Rate Negotiable, depending on experience and commitment.
Skills and experience
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Skillful in administration / medical reception
- Advanced computer skills especially knowledge of Best Practice and Front Desk software an advantage
- Knowledge of Medicare MBS billing and HICAPS
- Excellent time management with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to work independently and within a team Flexibility and reliability with a strong work ethic
- Police Clearance
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?