Room Assistant and Room Leader - Reggio Emilia Dee Why
Advertiser: Reggio Emilia Early Learning CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $25 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
At Reggio Emilia Early Learning Centres we are committed to providing you with the opportunity to work in a passionate and knowledgeable environment. Our promise is to ensure this journey allows you to be the best teacher you can be.
We are looking for a passionate assistant and lead educators who are committed to supporting their team and assisting the Centre Manager in exceeding the standard of Early Education in Australia.
About the role
- Support your team
- Implementing programs to facilitate learning with children
- Creating beautiful environments for children
- Full Time Position
- Dee Why Location
What we are looking for
- Certificate III in Childrens Services or higher
- A passionate, and driven individual
- Trustworthy, dedicated and positive team player.
- Understanding of the NQF and EYLF
What we offer:
Comprehensive Incentive – Evolve program
- Fully Funded Gym membership
- Healthy Meals provided
- 50% off Childcare fees after the ccs
- 3 Units paid a year if your working towards Early Childhood Education
- We will pay for your Cert III and Diploma in Children Services
- 3 fully funded Events to help you socialise with your colleagues
Our Evolve Program can be reviewed on our Website, the incentives are provided to all staff to support Staff achieve a work life balance.
Please click here: https://reggioemilia.com.au/evolve/
If you are looking to join the Reggio Emilia Family, and be the best educator you can be, apply now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your highest level of education?