Insurance Broker/Account Executive
Advertiser: Bricher Insurance BrokersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
We are a well established Insurance Brokerage who has recently relocated to the Mornington Peninsula. Due to the growth of our business we are looking to expand our team with an additional full time Insurance Broker.
You will be a motivated self-starter who will be able to hit the ground running and who can follow direction, working as part of our close knit team.
You need to appreciate the importance of developing strong relationships with our clients whilst also providing a high level of client service in reviewing of covers and identifying any additional insurance requirements our clients may have.
- Processing of insurance renewals and applications for prospective clients
- Handle inbound and outbound calls
- Work closely with Account Executives to assist with management of key accounts
Benefits and Perks:
- Potential to work close to home allowing a true work/lifestyle balance
- Positive and supportive working culture and close knit team.
- Individual efforts recognised and rewarded
- Opportunity for future personal development and education
Skills and Experience:
- Tier 1 (broking) accreditation essential
- Exceptional communications skills
- 3 - 5 Years Broking Experience
- Strong Technical and Analytical knowledge
- Exposure to both Domestic and Commercial Lines
Salary will depend on experience and current qualifications.
If this sounds like you please email a covering letter, resume and copies of qualifications to our Administration Manager Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- Have you completed a RG146 insurance broking accreditation?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?