Advertiser: First Choice TrainingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
First Choice College is a registered training organisation that places great emphasis on providing quality training and assessment - based in Molendinar
We are currently seeking an Administrative all-rounder officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures. We are looking for a candidate with exceptional customer services, reliability, strong work ethics and excellent communication skills and administration experience.
Previous experience in the VET industry is highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Polite and friendly phone manner
- Team player
- Professional and positive attitude
- Well organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure & unsupervised
- Assist with RTO administration duties and data entry
- Strong customer focus
- Computer skills (Microsoft outlook, excel, word, student management experience (preferred)
- Reliable transport (limited public transport available)
- Certificate III in Business Administration (desirable)
- Answering and directing incoming telephone calls and emails
- Completing the students journey from enrolment to completion
- Processing course extensions
- Processing assessment submissions
- Issuing certificates
- Data entry into student management system
- General office duties
Applications close Friday 20th September 2019.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Due to the expected high number of applications only short listed applicants will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?