Advertiser: Earth AIMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Alice Springs & Central Australia
- Work Type
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Exploration & Geoscience
Are you looking for a career in the Drilling industry?
Earth AI are currently seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic Drillers Assistants for DIDO/FIFO roles in Alice Springs, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
To apply for theses roles you will require the following:
- HR Licence
- First Aid
- The ability to pass D&A screening
- The ability to pass a full company medical
- Cert 11 in Drilling operations is an advantage
About the role
- Assisting driller with daily operations
- Handling and presentation of drill samples.
- Ensuring a safe and clean worksite
- Servicing and maintaining of vehicles and equipment
- Assisting with camp duties
- Mobilising trucks and heavy equipment between drill site locations
- Join a great team
- Excellent culture
- Be part of a business that has strong growth
- Competitive remuneration
- Career advancement available for suitable candidatesSkills and experience
- Physically fit
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to follow instructions
- Able to work unsupervised
- Professional attitude
- Ability to work away from home for extended periods
You will be joining a team of friendly, passioned and highly motivated geologists, engineers and software developers, with many opportunities to grow your skills as Earth AI expands.
EARTH AI is a high growth mineral exploration technology company aiming at improving the efficiency of the mineral exploration process in all of its aspects. More info here - https://mailchi.mp/e0b622acaa1e/earth-ai-2018-year-end-progress-update
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Are you available to work FIFO / DIDO contracts?