Real Estate Trust/Office Administrator/Manager
Advertiser: O'Donoghues First National Real EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Real Estate Trust / Office Administrator with Bookkeeping experience.
The candidate will be motivated with a friendly personality, polite and professional, excellent communication skills, advanced computer skills, time management and organisational skills.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Director, you will possess:
- A background in Real Estate or Financial Services
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- A strong work ethic
- A desire to have fun and contribute to the culture of the team while doing all of the above
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to self-manage your workload
- An interest in Real Estate and business growth
Essential Experience includes:
- Solid and demonstrable Trust Account Bookkeeping and Payroll experience
- Solid and demonstrable experience in Office Administration
- Strong administration skills and intermediate knowledge of MS Office
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to communicate at all levels and operate both independently and as a team
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- A current Drivers licence and willing to undergo a current Police Check
Applications Close Friday 27th September 2019.
Only those short listed will be contacted.
Must be an Australian Citizen
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?