Interim Business Strategy Manager
Advertiser: Michael Page Accounting & FinanceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Consulting & Strategy, Strategy & Planning
As an Interim Business Strategy Manager, you will provide expert advice to key stakeholders in the early stage of project initiatives and assist in building project pipeline. You will lead engagements across a range of complex and diverse business matters including strategic planning, growth initiatives, M&A activity, suitability and market development.
Our client is a privately held corporation with a large asset base.
You will be able to use the skills you have gained from a management consultancy background to support and develop business strategy. You will lead a team of analysts and work with senior stakeholders in the business.
- You will have experience as a strategy consultant ideally from an external consulting environment, preferably from a tier 1 firm.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree, ideally in economics
- An MBA or advanced degree is advantageous
- Strong written and oral communication skills
A 3 - 6 month Interim opportunity with a competitive hourly rate at a leading Melbourne business.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Susannah Humphreys on +61 3 9607 5632