Account ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
BrandLink is a specialist marketing logistics company, servicing blue chip FMCG clients including Carlton United Breweries, Coca-Cola Amatil and Pfizer.
As a result of our continued rise (were in the BRW Top 100 Fastest Growth companies for the last 3 years running), we have an exciting opportunity for an outstanding Account Manager to join our committed and high-performing team at BrandLink.
Scope of the role:
- Working closely with customers & partner teams based in Southbank
- Preparation of quotes & proposals
- Generation and delivery of customer / business review documents
- Investigate and secure opportunities for additional business growth
- Engaging with the broader warehouse team and BrandLink systems to derive and deliver information (some days to be based in West Melbourne at warehouse - car required)
- Liaise and co-ordinate with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Accountable to achieve successful results for your portfolio of clients
And here is what we need from you:
- A strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid computer skills (Office, & any WMS experience favoured)
- High level of organisation skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Analytical and problem-solving sills
- Highly Motivated to achieve both personal and company results
- Demonstrated resilience and adaptability to engage with change.
What's on offer?
The successful candidate will receive an attractive package, training/support, benefit of being part of a committed team and opportunities to grow with a BRW Top 100 Fastest Growth company. In addition, BrandLink will be seeking candidates that can evolve into Account Director roles and beyond. This is an opportunity to expand your career path in line with your abilities.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an account manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?