Administration AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- $40,000 - $44,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
iGlass is an established company that began in manufacturing nano-technology 15 years ago. Through the years, we have developed s strong reputation as specialists in custom glazing and providers for solutions.
This year, we have added another arm to our business working on commercial fit-out and construction. It is due to the expansion that the position has become available.
We are looking for a motivated and reliable person to assist and work under the supervision of the Office Manager in all facets of administration.
Your day to day duties will include general office duties including purchasing, data entry, filing, supply management, stocktaking and providing support to managers as needed.
Benefits of this role;
- Provides excellent growth opportunity to move into Office/Operations manager role
- Exciting projects and great team
- Fluency in microsoft office programs
- Previous experience in administration role in manufacturing/construction sector
- Excellent presentation and communication
- Reliability and punctuality to see through tasks
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
- Book Keeping qualifications, experience
- Fluency in XERO
- Lives close to our office
If you meet the above criterias, we look forward to meeting you.
Please send your application to Jenny Pak at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?