- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Tamworth & North West NSW
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Working with our professional and friendly team of Property Managers with full administration and leasing support you will:
- Manage a portfolio of properties
- Build strong relationships with your landlords
- Communicate effectively with landlords & tenants
- Conduct routine, ingoing and outgoing inspections
- Arrange repairs and maintenance
- Submit approved tenancy applications to the landlord
- Oversee duties undertaken by your Leasing Consultant, including lease sign ups, lease renewals, arrears control and vetting applications
- Preparing for and attend NCAT
You are a positive, self-driven person with a mature approach and the desire to build long lasting relationships with your clients. Your attributes include:
- High integrity and ability to operate in accordance with the Company’s Core Values
- Exceptional organization, presentation and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Superior time management skills
- Comfortable working independently whilst maintaining a strong and collaborative working relationship with the team
- Track record of providing outstanding client service
- Property management experience preferred but not essential
- Real Estate Certificate of Registration & driver’s licence required
Don't miss this fabulous opportunity. Apply now via the link!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a property manager?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?