INSURANCE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES - INSURERS & BROKERS - PERTH, WA
Advertiser: Insurance AppointmentsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
We have a good range of positions - in the General Insurance sector - for persons with Australian General insurance experience.
Such opportunities are with small and larger General Insurers and Brokers.
* Broking Assistants - (3) CBD, SUBIACO and HIGHGATE area. - Previous Broking experience essential - "Tier 2 (Broking) at least.- Sal: $48-$58K + super area.*
* ACCOUNTS/CREDIT CONTROL PERSON - Insurance exp desired - ''Winbeat'' familiarity very useful - Top Broker - Attractive Salary offered - PERTH CBD
* Assistant Account Executives - (2) - CBD & West Perth - 'Tier 2' at least - preferably 'Tier 1' - Salaries: $50K-$62K + super
* DOMESTIC/PERSONAL LINES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - Solid well established Broker - CANNING VALE area. Broking background essential. Handy Transport and parking. SALARY: $55K-$65K + super benefits.
* INTERNAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - Solid well established Broker - CBD - SME Commercial clients - Broking background essential. Handy Transport - SALARY: To around $75K + super benefits.
* ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - Solid well established Broker - BALCATTA - SME Commercial clients - Must be ''Tier 1'' compliant - Broking background essential. SALARY: Neg: $65K-$75K + super benefits.
* Senior Account Executives - (2) - CBD & Subs - Salaries to around $85K + Super.
*SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - Prestige Medium sized Broker - Small to larger Commercial accounts - STIRLING/OSBORNE PARK area - Salary to around $95K + super.
* SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE/BDM - Growing Broker - Small to medium sized Commercial clients - Salary to around $95K + super, plus potential for equity participation or incentive/profit share arrangement after qualifying period.- BALCATTA area initially - moving to CBD later.
PLUS - EXPERIENCED LOSS ADJUSTER (JUNIOR OR SENIOR LEVEL) - MAJOR FIRM - DARWIN, NT.