Account Manager | Surface Coating Chemicals
Advertiser: Austcorp ExecutiveMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Base + Super + Bonus + Car
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
My client is a global chemical distribution company, well known and respected in the industry. They now seek an Account Manager for their thriving Industrial Portfolio of chemicals. Operating in over 70 countries worldwide, this is a rare opportunity for experienced sales professional in Sydney to join.
You will be responsible for identifying and delivering business through new and existing accounts by working on projects with R&D and Purchasing. Targeting manufacturers of industrial coatings, Adhesives, Inks, Elastomers and much more. Using your technical sales experience, you will consult, present and be able to problem solve on a technical level to provide solutions and formulations that rival our competitors. This is a very exciting and dynamic role, that would suit a high achiever looking for an organisation that values their employees and rewards hard work!!
The position will require an individual who has:
- Ideally a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or related technical field. May also come with a Business or Marketing qualification.
- 5+ years sales experience – selling ideally Construction and Coating Chemicals & Ingredients.
- Strong communication, presentation, and organizational skills required
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently and also be a strong team player.
Is a very good opportunity to join a multinational. An attractive Base + Super + Bonus + Car or Allowance is on offer for the successful candidate.
To apply please send your CV to Leana Fogwell by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below. (Reference Number )
AustCorp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with federal and state laws.